A Platform for Improving & Maintaining Nutritional Status.
360 Degree Nutrition - A Platform for Improving & Maintaining Nutritional Status
Since 2015, we are providing complete nutritional guidance to clients from 10 different countries to-
- achieve desired body weight
- for overweight, obese people to lose their weight and achieve inch loss.
- for under weights to gain muscle mass and get a good physique.
- improve health condition by application of appropriate dietary principles.
- reduce PCOD symptoms of women.
- assist lactating women to lose post-delivery weight.
- maintain healthy lifestyle, reduce stress levels & achieve respectivegoals of professionals and corporates.
- boost immunity and planning diets for healthy growth and development of kids.
- Curation & development of nutritional content for a medical app named Care Mentor.
- Assessment of nutritional values of food product developed by Pune based client with
the assistance of an independent laboratory. Suggested modifications in the product
based on nutritive values.
- Visit & calculation of nutritional content of canteen food being served at an Educational
Institute in Karjat & suggested necessary modifications.
“Me, Mrs Pooja Shukla being a fitness freak tried to reduce my weight through different means, couldn’t succeed because of my hectic schedule and rigid timings. Other diet plans made my face look pale but thanks to Mrs. Priyanka Joshi for the excellent diet weekly plans with lots of varieties given taking care of my schedule and all the necessary nutrients required on day to day basis through which I looked fresh and energetic the whole day. I have lost upto 10 kgs in a period of 3 and half months. I feel more energetic now. ”
– Pooja Shukla
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a simple index of weight-for-height that is commonly used to classify underweight, overweight and obesity in adults. It is defined as the weight in kilograms divided by the square of the height in metres (kg/m2).
The International Classification of adult underweight, overweight and obesity according to BMI
|CLASSIFICATION||BMI (kg / m 2)|
|Normal Range||18.50 – 24.99|
|Obese Class I||30.00-34.99|
|Obese Class II||35.00-39.99|
|Obese Class III||> 40.00|